Lite-Style Tilt and Turn Windows
Lite Haus UK’s own Lite-Style range of aluminium windows meets all the design needs required for a quality, functional and thermally efficient window system.
A home needs more than just bricks and mortar to create a striking impact from the outside, not to mention the need for natural light and ventilation to flow inside. Our aluminium 60mm casement window system provides a modern and contemporary solution for domestic applications. A range of square and part bevel beads offer you greater design options to create that impactful first impression.
Tried and tested, the Lite-Style tilt and turn window system is safe and secure providing complete peace of mind. Key features include:
- Narrow sight lines – utilising technically advanced framing systems with slim sight lines
- Wide choice of configurations – including fixed lights, top and side hung windows.
- Single, dual colours or anodised – with options to use a different colour internally and externally for further design flexibility.
- Thermal efficiency – incorporates a thermal break to ensure that it can meet current building regulations.
- Natural ventilation
- Tilt Before Turn function
- Fixed light and Cill Options
Complete with thermal properties, our aluminium windows are designed to keep the warmth in and reduce energy bills. Our window systems feature a polyamide thermal break and can be specified as single or dual colour powder coated to provide personalisation or to conform to design restrictions and building regs.